Re: Can I suppress automatic creation of -dbgsym packages?

Hi Jakub,

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:25:28AM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:

> >https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/08/msg00002.html
> >https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/08/msg00007.html
>
> Reminder: Every person who was caught not reading d-d-a carefully is obliged
> to fix 42 RC bugs.

Good idea.  Please checkout how many bugs of

    http://debian-med.alteholz.de/advent/

were recently fixed by me (well it did not become obvious who exatly
fixed the bug but I did more than 42 in the last 3 weeks - admittedly
not all RC. ;-)

Unfortunately we have no power to push this "fix 42 RC bugs" rule -
otherwise the RC bug count would probably decrease a lot.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de