Re: Can I suppress automatic creation of -dbgsym packages?

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>, 2015-12-22, 18:19:
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

I admit I would really like to safe bandwidth - I seem to have missed the source-only upload option. Could you provide a pointer. This would be even cooler than the dbgsym feature. ;-)

They were on d-d-a last year (arch any) and this year (arch all):

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/08/msg00002.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/08/msg00007.html

Reminder: Every person who was caught not reading d-d-a carefully is obliged to fix 42 RC bugs.

--
Jakub Wilk