Re: Automatic dbgsym packages built by default as of today!

Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
>
> > Will this eventually replace all the existing -dbg packages?
>
> That is the plan, yes.
>
> > And will this eventually become part of normal unstable/testing/etc.
> > and mirrors, or is it intended that people really always add e.g.
> > unstable-debug?
>
> The latter.

Are the *-debug suites going to stay in a separate repository?  If so,
is a separate mirror network being set up?  I help maintain a public
mirror of the 'debian' repository, and if possible I'd like to setup a
mirror of the 'debian-debug' repository as well.

--
Robert Edmonds
edmonds@debian.org