Re: How shall I report a bug in the .deb packaging itself?

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 07:44:42PM +0100, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> I want to report a bug that affects the .deb packaging itself, so every
> single package manager is affected too.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+bug/1528028
>
> How shall I do it?

You don't. You fix the bug in your understanding of how package
management works.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.

When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
directly below the part(s) it pertains to (`inline'). Thank you.