Re: Administrators and moderators of ubuntu-devel list, please erase all the messages that I not should have posted here in debian-devel list!

Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, 10 Dec 2015, françai s wrote:
>
>> Please excuse me, I want say "Administrators and moderators of debian-devel
>> list", I not want say "Administrators and moderators of ubuntu-devel list.

>> > Administrators and moderators of ubuntu-devel list, please erase all the
>> > messages that I not should have posted here in debian-devel list.
>> >
>> > I ask this because I probably be in future a good programmer famous and I
>> > do not want to talk about the topics that I should not have posted here in
>> > debian-devel list.
>> >
>> > I decided prevent substantial harm to important relationships that
>> > probably I will have in future with other developers.
> The Debian-Listarchives-Policy is to NOT remove or alter any postings
> if they are published.
>
> Even if we would, it wouldn't help, as our lists are archived
> elsewhere[*], so once an email has been accepted it is out in the wild
> with its entire content and addresses and theres no way to get it back.
>
> The one exception to this rule is, when the posting is clearly spam.
> In that case press the 'Report as spam' button at the top of the page
> to nominate the posting for reviewing.

> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/ListArchiveSpam
> for more information
>

> [*] elsewhere are most likely http://gmane.org, http://groups.google.com,
>         http://mail-archive.com, http://osdir.com/ml/, http://markmail.org,
>         http://marc.info, http://www.nabble.com/Debian-f24.html but there are
>         more public and private archives out there.

I think the original message was a troll message :-). I saw the same message with similar
subject on a different list to ¹. So I think you can simply ignore it.

¹ http://mail.9fans.net/private/9fans/2015-December/034480.html