Administrators and moderators of ubuntu-devel list, please erase all the messages that I not should have posted here in debian-devel list!

Administrators and moderators of ubuntu-devel list, please erase all the messages that I not should have posted here in debian-devel list.

I ask this because I probably be in future a good programmer famous and I do not want to talk about the topics that I should not have posted here in debian-devel list.

I decided prevent substantial harm to important relationships that probably I will have in future with other developers.