Re: tracker.debian.org replaces packages.qa.debian.org for email subscriptions

On Wed, 09 Dec 2015, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> How about adding a List-Id header (RFC 2919) there?  MUAs may have
> better user interfaces for splitting on List-Id's than other headers.
> Just an idea.

And we would use package name + service name as identifier?

This would then give this for dpkg:

I can add this if it's actually useful. Anyone seconding Simon's request?
Because I don't know of any MUA having special support for that header.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer