Re: tracker.debian.org replaces packages.qa.debian.org for email subscriptions

Le Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 12:18:21PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :

> we're getting one step further in the deprecation of
> packages.qa.debian.org in favor of the new tracker.debian.org. We have
> just migrated all mail subscriptions from the old PTS to the new package
> tracker. This does impact many persons, please read further for details.

Hi Raphaël,

great work !

I was just wondering: would it be now possible to use
<package>@packages.debian.org as contact address (Maintainer field) for a
Debian package, or is it still impossible because of forward loops ?

Bonne journée,

(Please Cc me; I am not subscribed to -devel currently.)

Charles

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,