Re: GCC-5 transition will move to testing tonight

On Sat, Sep 05, 2015 at 09:25:46PM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Thanks to Adam, Julien, Jonathan, Matthias, Scott, Simon and many
> others, we are ready to migrate the bulk of the GCC-5 transition and
> related sub-transitions to testing tonight.  Apologise for the short
> notice.

I continue to be impressed at the fine work the release team do for
Debian. Based on conversations at DebConf I'd expected a much longer
period of instability and lack of updates to testing. While I understand
we're not out of the woods yet I'd like to thank everyone who's worked
hard on dealing with this major transition.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []   Time is an illusion. Lunchtime    [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li   []             doubly so.              [