Re: Ad-hoc survey of existing Debian git integration tools

Vincent Bernat writes ("Re: Ad-hoc survey of existing Debian git integration tools"):
> There is a patch management system but I think that most people (at
> least me) are just using gbp with plain/normal quilt.

Do your published git branches contain the patches-applied or
patches-unapplied tree ?

If they contain patches-applied trees, without .pc, they can be
uploaded with dgit.  Otherwise some kind of other conversion or
publishing step will be needed.

Ian.