Bug#789288: ITP: duc -- A collection of tools for indexing, inspecting and visualizing disk usage
* Package name : duc
Version : 1.0
Upstream Author : Ico Doornekamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/zevv/duc
* License : GPLv2
Programming Lang: C
Description : a collection of tools for indexing, inspecting and
visualizing disk usage.
Duc is a collection of tools for indexing, inspecting and visualizing
disk usage. Duc maintains a database of accumulated sizes of
directories of your file system, and allows you to query this database
with some tools, or create fancy graphs showing you where your bytes
Duc is designed to scale to huge filesystems: it will index and display
hundreds of millions of files on petabytes of storage without problems.
Duc comes with a number of different interfaces for quering the
- command line interface similar to 'ls' or 'du'
- ncurses interface, similar to 'ncdu', but faster and better scaling
- X11 interface, similar to filelight, but faster
- CGI common gateway interface for navigating file systems through
a web interface
Benoit SÉRIE <email@example.com> – GnuPG: 4096R/56C27D99
Evolix – Hébergement et Infogérance Open Source http://www.evolix.fr/