Re: patch-tracker down?

Hi Iustin,

Funny you bring this up now - few hours ago I again had a need for the
patch-tracker (for most elegantly pointing an upstream to an issue) and
wondered what might the problem with this service.

Quoting Iustin Pop (2015-05-03 14:50:17)

http://patch-tracker.debian.org/ is apparently still down, yes.

> Are people interested in having patch-tracker back (I know I am ☺)? If
> so, I'll try to take this over and start by contacting the
> debian-admin list.

I would use patch-tracker, and thus appreciate if you could pour some
love at it.  I doubt I can help much concretely, however, as I am more
of a Perl guy than Python.

 - Jonas