RFH Packaging DNSSEC/TLSA Validator (Was: people.debian.org will move from ravel to paradis and become HTTPS only)

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014, at 08:47, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> Not many HTTP clients support DANE, unfortunately, and MITM-ing
> DNSSEC-secured domains is a bit more effort than just MITM-ing a
> plaintext HTTP connection.

my team has just produced js-types version of DNSSEC/TLSA Validator
so it won't break with recent Mozilla changes. (Should be published
soon at www.dnssec-validator.cz - I have a RC binary if you are
interested.)

Would there be somebody willing to help me with packaging? I have
never packaged xul plugin, so it probably would be faster if there's
somebody with *free time* (that I also lack) and skill.

We have also got rid of FireBreath framework and other stuff, so
the packaging should be much easier now.

I will stay on packaging team, I just need a kick-off (or a least a tip
for good existing package I can canibalize...)

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server