Re: Technical committee acting in gross violation of the Debian constitution

Hi,

Svante Signell <svante.signell@gmail.com> writes:
> Have you seen this?
> http://gentooexperimental.org/~patrick/weblog/archives/2014-11.html#e2014-11-23T09_26_01.txt

I started reading and I just had to stop after the first few sentences,
where the author quotes the specification clearly out of context to
imply a contradiction that is not there (he first quotes a sentence
describing dbus as a binary protocol and then quotes a sentence
describing the authontication protocol (which is only a very small part
of the dbus-protocol, though the quote does not show this part) as being
text-only. Really classy).

The author is obviously a troll of the worst kind and I hope you do not
think that this is an even remotely credible source.

Best,

Axel Wagner