Re: Being part of a community and behaving

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:05:13AM +0100, Bj??rn Mork wrote:
> md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) writes:
> >>   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=15;bug=746578
> > Please try to be less selective in your quoting: the issue was still
> > being discussed.
> I see.  So any systemd bug with a 'wontfix' tag is still considered open
> for discussion?  That's good to know.  Thanks.

Isn't any (open) bug tagged wontfix still "open for discussion"? If you've
got new information, or a new approach that the maintainer might prefer,
you can post it to the bug and discuss it with the maintainer...

(That said, I didn't see any discussion in that bug from people listed
in the systemd Uploaders line other than Michael Biebl's complaint about
a systemd-shim bug two months after the wontfix tag was added. That
doesn't *look* like it was "still being discussed" to me. Maybe that
just means someone summarising irc/list discussions to the bug would
have been helpful)

Cheers,
aj