Re: Please more fish (was: so long and thanks for all the fish)

Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> So you still could (and perhaps should[0]) reconsider not to leave
> Debian.
> Guess you've read the lists and saw how many people were emotionally
> hit and upset about this.

Joey, I beg you too. Please reconsider.
Still, if it's not fun anymore by all means run away as fast as you can,
but if this still can be fixed, let's try to.

I've told you privately how we met, maybe I didn't tell you how much it
meant to me (in a Debian inspiration way), so doing publicly so now.
It's just awful to see you go like this.

--
 .''`.        The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are
: :' :        strong at the broken places.    - Ernest Hemingway