Re: logcheck rules for systemd

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014, at 13:52, Chris Boot wrote:
> On 28/08/14 12:37, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I have started to collect logcheck/ignore.d.server/systemd rules for
> > systemd:
> >
> > https://wiki.debian.org/systemd/logcheck
> >
> > I think it might be a good idea to fine tune the rules before submitting
> > them
> > for inclusion into logcheck default ruleset...
>
> Hi Ondřej,
>
> You may find it easier to bundle the logcheck rules with systemd itself
> rather than as part of logcheck-database.

I don't care - that's up to the respective maintainers to decide.

But generally I concur with Michael - the systemd is a default init and
we probably don't want to ship the logcheck file from withing default
init package, so logcheck-database might be a better place.

I will be happy with collaboratively updated wiki page for the moment.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server