Re: Standardizing the layout of git packaging repositories

hi,

rebasing is not an option for any branch that is published, and is very ride to your downstream developers. if git-dpm requires that model of software development, one would have to consider it unsuitable for non trivial package development. I certainly hope that is not the case.

Manoj