Re: internationalized domain name (IDN) in Debian

Hello Dariusz,

Am Montag, den 25.08.2014, 15:54 +0200 schrieb Dariusz Dwornikowski:

> I have chromium on testing, IDN works but show the domain name as
> http://www.xn--kthe-5qa.de/ instead of www.köthe.de . I think this is a known chromium issue.

Not that I'm aware of but I can reproduce it. In Firefox moving the
mouse over the IDN links of the wiki page shows them with their non
ASCII characters and in chromium some of them are converted and shown in
punycode. I couldn't find an bugreport about it in Debian....

--
Noël Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org