No feedback on dcut?

Hello,

is it normal to not get any kind of feedback on dcut? I was expecting
a confirmation by mail somehow.

The reason I am asking is that I seem to be unable to reschedule
successfully. I want to further delay the *prelude* uploads so they do
not get caught up and further delay the perl transition. It is not
totally broken for me, I succeeded yesterday in rescheduling an upload
to 0-day.

cu Andreas

so grateful to you.'