Re: Automatization

Hi Diogene,

This question would have been better aimed at debian-user@lists.debian.org,
debian-devel is for discussing the development of Debian, not support.

However, preseeding is covered in the installation guide [0] and on the wiki [1]

Depending on your installation method you can modify the install media
to include a preseed file to fully automate the install, or by
pointing the standard installer at your preseeding file when you boot
from it and then leaving it to do the rest for you.

[0] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apb.html
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Preseed

--
Matt Wheeler