Re: Standardizing the layout of git packaging repositories

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 02:27:15PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> I’d rather have something that sorts like Debian versions
> in “git tag” output…

If that proves too hard to achieve with a mapping scheme, it would
be trivial to write a filter to implement it. It does sound useful.

> Yikes!
>
> tags/foo_3a4b5c-6d

You really have a tags/foo:4b5c-6d? Or assuming you mis-read my email,
a tags/foo:K\-m? Can we please use realistic counter-examples?