Re: How can I be informed about an open bug in my package?

Hi *,

Il Lunedì 18 Agosto 2014 10:20, Andrew Kelley <superjoe30@gmail.com> ha scritto:

thanks to all for the useful replies!

So I will subscribe through the PTS interface, it is the best solution (I was already wondering that) ;)

>You can also check this page periodically: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=costamagnagianfranco@yahoo.it

I already use the developer.php page, but it doesn't say the _delta_ for the newly open bugs, just the total amount (useful, but not too much)

Cheers,

Gianfranco