libfreerdp changed soname without transition - rebuilds necessary

Hi,

the libfreerdp1 package changed its soname without a transition and
without introducing a new package.

That broke binary compatibility of at least remmina and
libguac-client-rdp0 [0].

I expect more rebuilds / binNMUs to be necessary. As I do not find
anything about that triggered by the maintainer, I thought notifying
debian-devel would be the best way.

-nik

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=758478

--
<burny> Ein Jabber-Account, sie alle zu finden; ins Dunkel zu treiben
        und ewig zu binden; im NaturalNet, wo die Schatten droh'n ;)!

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296