Re: 2 months and no upload for pkg

Hi!

Thanks for the response. I've had review on my license by the SFLC and
the FSF. See their responses here:

https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/Libbitcoin/License

Also I have emails from the Debian mailing list on this issue which I
can contribute. Is there anything I need to do to pass that link to the
FTPmaster team, or will they see it here?

Thanks!