unlocking encfs during boot (Re: systemd now appears to be only possible init system in testing)

Am 22.07.2014 23:54, schrieb Julian Gilbey:
> For me, this is a killer, as I still do not know how to solve the
> problem I asked a while back on debian-user
> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/04/msg01286.html): in
> summary, I need to unlock an encrypted filesystem during boot time by
> asking for a password to feed into encfs.  But I cannot figure out how
> to do this under systemd.
>
> Answers to this question would also be much appreciated!

Julian, do you still need help with that?
I've just cobbled together a short unlock.service file which seems to
work reasonable fine and which I can share with you.

We can further discuss this on pkg-systemd-maintainers if you want.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?