Re: myth(?): places in the world where https is illegal? Re: people.debian.org will move from ravel to paradis and become HTTPS only

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> The current problem with HTTPS is that it bundles encryption with
> authenticity.
> This needs to be unbundled[1]. My opinion is that even a transparent
> opportunistic encryption (f.e. like DANE implementation in postfix)
> would improve the overall state of security.

The closest thing appears to be https-finder+https-everywhere+tor:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/xul-ext-https-finder
https://packages.debian.org/sid/xul-ext-https-everywhere
https://packages.debian.org/sid/torbrowser-launcher

--