Re: FDL with no invariant sections

Hi Santiago,

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:07:17PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:19:10AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> I would reupload it as emboss_6.6.0+dfsg2-1.dsc (dfsg2), using the right
> tar.gz (the one in 6.6.0-1). You don't need an epoch for that.

While this could be considered in general it is probably not worth the
effort to stress test mirrors and autobuilders with these huge packages
just for the sake of reintroducing a small piece of documentation which
is heavily outdated (covering version 2.5 - we are now at 6.6) if we
know that in about six weeks a new version will be out.  I actually was
that quick with the removal since I assumed that it is not relevant for
the package any more anyway.  It will be back right in time for the next
Debian release if it remains in the next upstream version.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de