Release Notes (and any other documentation) (was: systemd-fsck?)

Hi there!

Nothing related to any init system in Debian, but...

On Tue, 13 May 2014 19:19:54 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Thibaut Paumard <thibaut@debian.org> (2014-05-13):
>> Le 13/05/2014 17:36, Russ Allbery a écrit :
>> > Right, which I've been arguing for already in this thread.  I don't think
>> > we should force this on upgrades.  There should be a prompt and an
>> > opportunity to not change init systems.
>>
>> Instead of or in addition to such prompting, I expect this switch will
>> be documented in the Release Notes so that people who really care are
>> aware of the risks and the cases which are known to break.
>
> The sad thing is: almost nobody reads the release notes.

...despite the above, MANY THANKS to all people writing the Release
Notes (and any other official documentation), which is highly important
at least for me, as well as a pleasure to read.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca