Re: mirror.debian.net down?

On 14/05/14 22:24, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> I don't think there are many users of $cc.$arch.mirror.debian.net, [...]

I don't think anyone can really know this currently?

> but if
> anyone fancies adding the DNS entries, http.d.n should now be accepting
> anything with *.mirror.debian.net, and mirror.debian.net itself.

Thanks, Raphael.  Please Luca would you consider adding CNAMEs for the
deleted *.{$arch}.mirror.debian.net. RRSETs all to http.debian.net.?

(I was wrong in my last mail, it would be *.{$arch} not *.{$country})

If this was done, Raphael could probably check his logs to see how much
it is really being used nowadays.  And it would continue working.

Thanks,
Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain