Re: systemd-fsck?

Steve Langasek dixit:

>On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 08:23:55PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>> >service foo <action> works across Linux distributions, with or without
>> >systemd, and does the right thing.
>
>> It doesn’t work on lenny, and (unless service /etc/init.d/foo is
>> allowed) does not tabcomplete well (in all scenarios).
>
>Lots of things don't work on a Debian release that *stopped being supported

Yes, but we *are* talking about “enterprise” use in this thread.
This is not the only old thing people use (ours and others), and
lenny is definitely less smelly than some others.

(I recently had to install a _new_ lenny system. It was necessary.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]