Re: copyrighted embedded ICC profiles in images

Quoting David Prévot (2014-05-13 12:00:40)
> Le 13/05/2014 05:34, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
>> Also, where is a Free profile? ISTR that PDF/{A,X} creation requires
>> a profile too; I’ve used one that came as example somewhere
>> currently.
>
> The icc-profiles-free package is in main.

ghostscript also includes DFSG-free ICC profiles.  Annoyingly located in
a directory tied to the version of Ghostscript.  Next packaging release
will have them provided below /usr/share/color/icc like the
icc-profiles* packages.

 - Jonas