Re: systemd-fsck?

> > If a device is not available but listed without "noauto" or "nofail"
> > in /etc/fstab, systemd drops into emergency mode.
> >

> Maybe I am mistaken, however I thought this was standard behaviour for SYSV
> boot systems too????

No, it is not standard behaviour. It warns you, but continues booting.

> That bug is closed and archived, BTW.

Yes, that is true, because at that time it was about booting with
	init=/bin/systemd
and *not* about automatic upgrade to systemd without any checking back.

If a sysamd boots with init=/bin/systemd then he should know that
there might be troubles.

If he just made dist-upgrade and suddently the system does not boot,
then this is a different things.

So yes, should be unearthed.

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13