Re: systemd-fsck?

On Fri, May 09, 2014 at 08:30:22PM +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Am 09.05.2014 19:56, schrieb Steve Langasek:

> > I don't think systemd integration is in a state today that this is ready to
> > become the default.

> What are you missing?

Bug #746587 is a prime example.  But more generally, I'm looking for
evidence that we're being systematic about making sure the packages that
hook into early boot, either via /etc/rcS.d or /etc/network/if-up.d, will
still work correctly after the transition.  Maybe we won't have all of these
packages fixed ahead of time, but the information should at least be
available about which packages do or don't work so that we can make an
informed decision.