Re: systemd-fsck?

On Sun, 11 May 2014 11:54:37 +0200, Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org>
wrote:
> ? 11 mai 2014 08:58 +0200, Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> :
>
>>>Mind you, I am not defending the handling of this specific bug; certainly
>>>the systemd people's attitude is somewhat … let's call it abrasive …
>>>at times.
>>
>> And this abrasive attitude is hurting. It's hurting systemd, it's
>> hurting users, it's hurting Debian and it's hurting open source.
>
>Constant whining does not help. su is opening a new session, it always
>has. Get over with it. systemd maintainers are doing a very good job
>while being constantly criticized by a small set of people.

The small set of people is increasing. Please note that I was not
opposed to systemd previously. I only was afraid of having to interact
with unfriendly people, and latest information and event shows that
this fear was not without reason.

It hurts people and issues when valid issues are disqualified as
"whining", btw.

Greetings
Marc