Re: Non-source Javascript files in upstream source

Op vrijdag 2 mei 2014 15:58:37 schreef Paul Tagliamonte:
> If you were to 'update' the image, how would you do it? What things
> would you need? Include that. Think about what you'd need when you fork
> the project.

Does that mean I should include "wget"?

Most minified externally-produced javascript files are just downloaded
verbatim off the web. I agree with the sentiment that we should provide
source "in Debian" for everything that's actually useful for our users. If a
dependency and a symlink exists, however, it's clear that the
maintainer meant to say "source is over there".

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26