Bug #702005: Where can i get more attention on this?

Hi everyone,

I'm a little worried about bug #702005 and the lack of attention it's getting.

This bug is marked as resolved, and indeed it has been resolved for jessie and sid, but not for wheezy. This bug breaks Python 2.7. Every person that tries to upgrade python2.7 and python2.7-minimal from version 2.7.3-6 to 2.7.3-6+deb7u2, is affected by this bug. We're talking about everybody who installed Wheezy 7.{0,1,2,3,4} and tries to upgrade today.

This is affecting also every debian derivative based on stable, and is worth mentioning:

Please, can someone upload the fix to wheezy also?

Or, how can i help?

Thanks,

--
Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth