Point 1 of Social Contract

I think we shouldn't support proprietary software creaters, and we
should warn proprietary software users about proprietary software
unethicality (this does not mean that we will not help users proprietary
software but just that we warn of dangers. howewer, we will not help
proprietary software creaters).