Re: Non-source Javascript files in upstream source

Ben Finney dixit:

>That is, to answer the question “what is the source form of the work”,
>we need a definition that answers in terms of “such-and-so form of the
>work”.

Well, the one you’d want to have when you were to modify (think, fork)
the original work in question.

In the autoconf case: even if one occasionally changes the configure
file *after* generating it, this still means you’d want to have the
.ac file available.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc