More than 20,000 source packages in Debian unstable

Hi,

Not a very useful fact:
Since 2014-01-25, we have more than 20,000 source packages in Debian
unstable (main only).

(That's with unique source packages names; we had more than 20,000
source packages in unstable/main for a while already, but there were
some duplicate ones with different versions due to the delayed removal
of libraries, AFAIK.)

We currently have 19,348 source packages in jessie. Will it be the first
Debian release with more than 20,000 source packages?

Lucas