Re: Re: Proposal: SystemD.pushers/forcers be physically beaten as revenge.

> After ***forcing*** users to use libav instead of ffmpeg in debian
> therefore making it to stuck with outdated fork istead of rapidly
> developing original it's too late to talk about freedom..

Gosh, we are not forcing you to use libav, we just considered it better
at the time a decision had to be made. If you care that much about
ffmpeg, then get your lazy ass up and help getting it packaged instead
of spamming on debian-devel.

As long as you don't actively contribute to Debian yourself and try to
introduce changes to your liking, you will have to deal with other
people's preferences. It's like that and that's the way it is...

- Fabian