Re: Proposal: SystemD.pushers/forcers be physically beaten as revenge.

> Proposal: SystemD pushers/forcers be physically beaten as revenge.
>
> The people, such as Adrian, who are pushing systemd as the one
> and only init system for debian should be physically harmed.
>
> They are wresting from all of us a nice unix like OS, they
> argue against choice and if they have their way the systemv
> scripts will be removed, and other non-systemd inits
> will not be allowed.
> .
> This is top-down dictatorship. This is how the systemd
> people operate. Go to any of their discussions.
>
> They say they are trying to "help debian". This is similar
> to how the church in the middle ages "helped" men's souls,
> by burning them alive or torturing them.
>
> Debian exists for people, it is not a religion.
> It is not a sculpture.
>
> The systemd pushers/forcers say they are trying to
> "improve debian" by forcing one choice of init on
> all of us (especially Adrian).
>
> Debian exists not for itself, but for all of us.
> Adrian and the other systemd pushers are trying
> to take debian away from us and make it suitable
> only for them and their "users" (ie their "citizens"
> "subjects" people they rule over).
>
> Those of us who do not want systemd, but instead
> want to keep an low profile, low attack surface,
> proven, reliable, resolute, simple init need
> to do something if we wish to keep a unix like
> option for debian linux. Since the systemders
> are using the debian process to overrule
> choice and freedom, some other method will
> be needed to keep them from implementing their
> goal of having systemd as the only init system
> for debian.
>
> I think we will have to physically attack the
> exclusive systemd people.
>
> Words do not phase them. Arguments are useless.
> They dismiss everything and declare themselves
> victorious. They corrupt the process and always
> seek to remove choice and freedom and use
> every kind of metaphore to accomplish that.
>
> I simply want to beable to continue to use what
> I have used thus-far. I am sure many system
> admins would like the same.
> .
> Adrian and other systemd pushers are not apt
> to allow that.
>
> They need to be physically restrained or beaten
> untill they come to a different conclusion
> or enter a state where they are no longer
> capable of coming to any conclusions.
>
> We owe them nothing, but they seek to own us
> or remove us from debian, and linux in general.
> We should fight back. In any way that is
> expedient.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a neo-Hittler between us.

That high level of oratory has this character, and not to mention its
peaceful solutions to reach the objectives that arises.

One moment, it's just a troll more, so...don't care.

--
"Dios en su Cielo, todo bien en la Tierra"