Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

Hello,

2013/12/2 Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:
> Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> (2013-12-02):
>> It will revert to throwaway chroots the minute LVM gets unbroken in
>> stable.

> What's the bug report for the issue you're mentioning?

[..]
< zumbi> waldi: are there plans to fix lvm2 snapshot in stable?
(#659762) - I was wondering because buildd network, running stable, is
affected, would you recommend to leave out from lvm2 snapshot to
tarball based build chroots instead?
[..]
< waldi> zumbi: the bts is wrong. the bug is fixed in 2.02.95-8
[..]
< waldi> and stable seems to have some crash on drbd connection fail,
i still have no traceback as it never makes it to the log
< waldi> and no time to make a lab setup and properly check it out

FWIW, ARM buildds are quite fine on stable LVM snaphots.

Regards
--