Re: wxwidgets 3.0

[A Cc on list replies would be appreciated.]

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 03:43:49PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> A few days ago wxwidgets 3.0.0 was officially released.  I've already
> uploaded a package of it aimed at unstable, which is currently in NEW.

The package has cleared NEW (thanks paultag).

> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/WxWidgets/Transition2.8to3.0

There's now a table there (thanks to sre), plus a paste of the
whodepends output for packages not yet in the table.

If you're planning to take care of a particular package, or if you
maintain a package but are happy for others to deal with it, please note
it in the table.

Cheers,
    Olly