[Prepare mass bug filling][RFC] New lintian tags: privacy-breach

Hi,

I have just implemented lintian-privacy-breach tags [1,2]

These tags check for webpage fetching external documents and thus
allowing to track our user.

Lintian is beeing to run over the archive but nevertheless we get some
partial result (expect full archive coverage in a week or two).

I plan to mass bug the concerned package.

They are some pattern in the privacy breaking website:
- Valid html icons (w3.org). This one is problematic because we could
not carry the icons in our tree (icons are not modifiable thus not
free). Do we have an alternative ?
- website logo => could be stripped I think (sourceforge/roots)
- gpl/creative common logo => replace by packaged one
- tracking website
(cruel-carlota.gopagoda.com,sitemeter.com/onestat.com/,
fastcounter.linkexchange.com, one pixel ebay image,) => should be
ripped
- donation website. This one is problematic. I consider unethical to
strip completly the donation part on the documentation. Free software
need money. But I consider unethical to track our user. Thus I
personnaly think documentation in this case need to redirect (but
asking for a user click and by loudly noting that user will be
redirect to external site) to upstream website. I need some comment on
this

I plan to transform the generic tag to more fine tags depending of the category.

I have some xslt script and I plan maybe to create a dh helper to run
against common offenders.

Feel free to comment

Thanks

Bastien