Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

>> Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> (2013-12-02):
>>> It will revert to throwaway chroots the minute LVM gets unbroken in
>>> stable.

>FWIW, ARM buildds are quite fine on stable LVM snaphots.

Hrm, ARM is little-endian, right?

LVM snapshots are apparently (according to the buildd
maintainers who run that) unstable on m68k, too, but
I set up mine with btrfs to experiment with the latter
(since itâ??s not a release arch, yada yada) and it works
pretty well, except some builds (very few, and I havenâ??t
seen it in a while, might be fixed in recent kernels)
abort with â??foo.lo: not a valid libtool objectâ??, which
a give-back will fix.

That being said, m68k buildds run unstable (of course),
and I go through great pain to make sure that most, if
not all, of them _can_ run stock kernels from the archive.

bye,
//mirabilos