Re: Proposal: switch default desktop to xfce

Hi,

On  Fr 25 Okt 2013 13:52:05 CEST, Olav Vitters wrote:

Note that also various MATE developers have git.gnome.org accounts (I
set that up for them). IIRC they took over one of the deprecated
components.

just for the record: The MATE Packaging Team is preparing the MATE desktop for Debian. We work closely together with MATE upstream and we expect to have the complete MATE desktop in Debian by the end of this year.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby