tech-ctte: Decide which init system to default to in Debian.

Package: tech-ctte
Severity: normal
thanks

please vote on and decide on the default init system for Debian.

There's been quite a lot of discussion and it's clear no consensus is
coming out of the discussion.

In addition, I find that developers care quite a bit (in both
directions), and dependencies / conflicts are only going to become more
common and serious for our users.

Thank you!
  Paul

--