Re: Collect Suspend Tweaks

On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 20:43:06 +0200
Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:

> On Saturday 05 October 2013 18:46:12 Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> > On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:58:36 +0200
> >
> > Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I was spending some time this afternoon to figure out how to make an ASUS
> > > P5N-E SLI board suspending.
> > >
> > > At the end the solution was simple teask, I just had to add
> > >
> > > 	acpi_sleep=old_ordering

> > > 	GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT
> > >
> > > in
> > >
> > > 	/etc/default/grub
> > >
> > > Can I submit this information is a way to Debian such that others may
> > > find the solution quicker (beyond that search engines index this post)?
> >
> > I think you might try https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus
> >

> Many thanks, I added
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus/P5N-E SLI

Hi Rainer, I think it will be cool if you edit the P5N-E SLI wiki so it looks like other wiki pages about Asus Motherboards[0], and add a link in the InstallingDebianON/Asus wikipage [1]

Regards,

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus/P5BDeluxeWiFi/etch
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus

--