Re: libravatar in the BTS [Re: bugs.debian.org: something's wrong...]

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 10:11:58 -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > On Wed, 02 Oct 2013, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> > > Iceweasel users who want to mitigate the annoyance can put this
> > > snippet into their ~/.mozilla/firefox/*/chrome/userContent.css file:
> > >
> > > img[src^="http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/libravatar.cgi?";]
> > > {
> > > 	display: none !important;
> > > }
> >
> > If you do this, I'd also suggest dropping in a rule for
> > http://bugs.debian.org/libravatar, as I will eventually be moving the
> > image urls there.
>
> Wouldn't that interfere with a possible future package with such name?

No, because they'll only be under libravatar/.

G: If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?
EB: Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and
scatter oneself over a wide area.
 -- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4